Welcome to the new Menulog Partner Centre
We’re in the process of making some exciting changes to the Menulog Partner Centre, which will make it even easier for you to manage your Menulog restaurant listing.
When you log in to the new Partner Centre, you’ll see the most popular features from the old version, as well as some great new functionality.
Top Features in Partner Centre
Close for the Day and Take Item’s Offline Today
- Immediately take your restaurant or specific menu items offline for the rest of the day
- If you want to go back online, simply log back on an update this setting or wait till the next day when you will come back online automatically.
Lookup an Order
- Find any order by order number or search for orders across a period of time to see the orders status and details
Find a Recent Invoice
- Find an invoice from any week after the system upgrade
- Invoices from the old system will not be available here just as yet
- If you have a question about invoicing, please contact email@example.com
What’s New in Partner Centre?
Delete From Menu
- Permanently delete an item from your menu in real time
- If you do not want to remove an item permanently, you can continue to use ‘Take Item’s Offline Today’
- Once an item is deleted, it will no longer appear on your menu
Logging in to the new Partner Centre
For your security, when you first login to Partner Centre, you will need to reset your username and password using your registered mobile phone number. To do this, simply click ‘Get Started’ on the right hand side of the login page.
If you need help or you’d like to know more about the upgrades to the Menulog site and app, visit our Restaurant Partner Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you need help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +64 9 410 1039.
Frequently asked questions
1. Why are you changing Partner Centre?
We are making some exciting updates to the Menulog site that will see a faster, easier and more convenient experience for restaurant partners and customers. A new Partner Centre is just one of these updates.
2. What is changing?
Partner Centre will have a new look and feel, along with some updated features that will help you better manage your Menulog restaurant listing.
3. Can I still use the old Partner Centre?
No, unfortunately you will no longer be able to log into your old Partner Centre.
4. How do I access my business financial information, such as invoices and banking details?
Your invoices will continue to be emailed to you via your registered email address. You can access new invoices, received after the launch of the new Menulog site, via Partner Centre. If you’re looking for an older invoice, please be sure to check you emails as these will not be available on the new Partner Centre. If you need to check or update your banking details, please contact email@example.com.
5. Why does my invoice look different?
We’ve streamlined the format of your invoice as part of this process. Your invoice will contain all the same information in a simplified format with a new look and feel. Click here for more information on reading your new invoice.
6. How can I view my old invoices?
We send all invoices to your registered email address. Recent invoices (after the launch of the new Menulog site) will be available on Partner Centre. Invoices from the old system will not be available on the new Partner Centre as yet. If you have a question about invoicing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. How do I update my restaurant listing or details?
Simply email your request to email@example.com and we will update your listing for you. If you wish to temporarily or permanently take a menu item offline, you can do so on the new Partner Centre.
8. How do I add specials or offers?
We’re streamlining the way we display specials and offers on Menulog to provide an easier experience for both customers and restaurant partners. If you want to add a special or offer to your menu, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. How do I login to the new Partner Centre for the first time?
For your security, when you first login to the new portal, you will need to reset your username and password using your registered mobile phone number. To do this, simply click ‘Get Started’ on the right hand side on the login page.